TAKE $10 OFF FOR ORDERS ABOVE $250 | use code at checkout:
ENJOY $15 OFF FOR ORDERS ABOVE $350 *no code required
1. Payment Transactions
All payment transactions at Propstation online store are process with our service payment provider from Shopify Payments Gateway ~ Stripe.
2. Payment Methods
Shopping at Propstation is fuss free as we want your online shopping experience to be effortless. Following are our online payment methods:
2.1. Shopify Pay ~ Stripe
Shopify Pay lets you to save your credit card and your shipping and billing information so you can complete your transaction faster the next time you shop with us. This can save your time during checkout, especially if you've already opted in to Shopify Pay.
Shipping and Billing information is securely stored on Shopify’s PCI Compliant Servers and is only shared with your store once an order is placed. You can find out more on how it works, or how your data is stored HERE.
3. Payment Options
You can purchase your orders using any of the following payment options:
- Credit/Debit Cards: Quick and Secure, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and American Express
- Mobile Wallet: With a mobile wallet, you simply use your smartphone to pay for transactions with Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Bank Transfer/PayNow: Buyers can perform an ATM transfer, i-Banking transfer or PayNow to one of our designated Propstation Guarantee bank accounts
4. Payment Process
All online order payment made in Propstation, has to be processed before the order confirmation. Payment are processed securely in accordance with PCI-DSS standards. During the payment process Propstation may perform date checks. This process has the following stages:
Based on the outcome thereof Propstation may change, adjust or decline an order and/or the selected payment method. In most cases Propstation will offer you the option to select a different payment method.
Our payment provider will checks with your bank card issuer to make sure the card is valid. If the card is valid and has enough funds, then the issuer authorises the payment. No funds are transferred at this stage.
After your order payment is authorised, the payment has to be captured. When a payment is captured, details about the payment are sent to the acquirer.
The acquirer reviews the payment details, and then requests the necessary funds from the company that processes your bank card. However, the clearing is only triggered once Propstation has actually completed the transaction (shipping the order).
If the card transaction is approved, the amount will be reserved immediately and you will receive an order confirmation to your email. Your card will be debited when we dispatch your order. If the card transaction is not approved your order will be canceled. Please contact your bank or card provider if you have any questions about this. Your card will be charged in Singapore Dollar SGD.
5. Payment Security
5.1 Credit Card Information Storage
All credit card information are securely encrypted and stored with our gateway Cybersource, which is a subordinate company by VISA. This gives a second layer of protection for customers credit card information.
5.2 CVV Verification
When you submit your credit card information, including CVV, our job is to encrypt the info and security transmit to issuers for payment verification and approval. However, verification of the CVV is totally upon issuer's decision. We can help to raise the concern to issuers.
5.3 Fulfilling PCI Compliance
Propstation Website is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant and we also have sophisticated fraud tools and experienced fraud specialists screening our daily orders.
6. Payment Information
- Shipping and Delivery Costs: Order(s) over $250 will enjoy our FREE Standard Delivery service right at your doorsteps. Read more on our Shipping and Delivery.
- Price Changes: The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation.
- Retention of Ownership: Any products purchased from the Website remain the property of Propstation until it is delivered to the carrier and the payment process in website is completed. For more details, kindly refer to our Terms of Service.
If you have any further question, you can contact us at +65 9163 2939 (what's app only) or email to email@example.com